High Performance Masking Tape is ideal for critical paint masking applications, even in wet conditions, assuring indoor and outdoor superior performance in automotive refinishing market.
High Performance Masking Tape
- Specifically designed for most critical jobs in the automotive aftermarket and can withstand high temperatures up to 230°F (110°C) for as long as 30 minutes. It’s also UV resistant up to 3 days, making it ideal for projects where UV resistance is required.
- The high-quality rubber-based adhesive formula provides a class-leading secure bond on multiple surfaces preventing lifting or overspray. It also allows for better bonding to itself for improved painting process performance.
- Manufactured using crepe paper, it conforms well to curved and irregular surfaces and, thanks to a specific water resistance backing treatment, offers superb resistance to moisture, water, and solvent based paints, as well as withstanding the process of wet sanding.
- It has a low-profile backing which leaves smooth paint edges and thanks to its translucent green colour, it ensures better masking area visibility.
- Special water resistance backing for waterborne paints and wet sanding applications.
- Three days UV resistance.
- Flexible backing delivers high conformability to curved and irregular surfaces.
- Thin green translucent backing for high visibility during masking operations.
- Withstands temperature up to 230°F (110°C) for as long as 30 minutes without any adhesive residue.
- Better bonding to itself for improved painting process performance.
- Excellent adhesion to multiple surfaces including metal, rubber, glass, and plastic.
- Great sharp paint lines
- Part # Size Pcs / Case Cases / Pallet
- PPMHPG118.55 0.75” / 18mm x 55m 48 roll/case 64
- PPMHPG136.55 1.50” / 36mm x 55m 24 roll/case 64
- PPMHPG148.55 2.00” / 48mm x 55m 20 roll/case 64