What is Kube?
An industry leading management system for the control and cost containment of materials
Why do you need it?
- Managed and controlled inventory.
- Data to target improvement in the right places.
- Process improvement and documenting opportunity.
- Customers training opportunity
(Color Compass University)
- Materials cost containment.
your supply chain
consumption, usage, and materials
behaviour and increase profitability
stationery and mobile cabinets for every space in your facility
Barcoded Material Management
KUBE helps you gain total control of your inventory with its advanced barcoded material management system. Each item is uniquely identified with a barcode, ensuring you get reliable insights and accurate reporting at all times.
- Item Barcoding
- Consumption set up
Superior Organization & Functionality
How does KUBE work?
- Based on a pre-determined min and max inventory.
- Set order day or days in week
- Order runs weekly.
- Control costs and through data review and KPI comparison
- Heavy duty construction.
- Customizable bin layout.
- Tight shop footprint.
- KUBE always shows current invoice pricing (no manual updates).
- Fully or semi automated receiving one barcode automatically receives shipped order.
- Returned product is automatically handled through distributors system (no manual inventory adjustments).
- KUBE transactions contain reference to invoice # ease of accounting.
- New product item maintenance automatically handled by distributor system.
- Lockdown inventory, distributor system does not allow for billing of non approved items.
- Backorders automatically handled by integration with the distributor’s system – order is updated in KUBE when updated in the distributor’s system.
KUBE software is revolutionizing paint replenishment with its ColorPASS feature. The ColorPASS technology links mixing scales to the inventory management system, allowing for the precise replenishment, inventory and usage reporting of all poured liquids.
- Liquid can be reported and tracked by technician and repair order to the gram.
- No scanning limits human error.
- Minimize inventory by allowing minimum to be a % of can.
- Identification of re-repair.
With KUBE analytics built right into the system, material profitability will no longer be a guessing game. KUBE’s analytic tools are essential for any facility that wants to drive profitability.
- Data Visual showing live consumption.
- Two data entry fields to create a profit health report.
- All targets specific to user login.